Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My Demo Bash

Well I had a play around with the Medievil lords demo today and I have to say I quite liked it. Nothing spectacular but it just seemed to have the right balance of economy and control that really meshed well. Go grab the demo and give it try.

Well arccording to my sources the highly anticipated Rome: total war. Comes out tommorow.Yet another Demo I have been playing to death, I never really touched the Total war series. But I have this to blame for resurging my interest in RTS. Which lead me to go and get the Warhammer: Dow demo. Now after about Three weeks of trying to get the damn thing to install I am at a loss. I mean the damn game is coming out next week and I'm still fluffing around trying to get this damn thing to work. I HEAR it is good.

Oh yeah and there was another demo.... Oh yeah stupid War Of the Ring. what a bunch of shit. Some stoopid Dungeon Siege wannabe. Which is sad as Dungeon Siege is the most lamest RPG out there

No comments: